Wednesday, December 7, 2016

12. God’s dreams for us

12. God’s dreams for us

    There is no man who doesn't dream of his future. Everyone has dreams young, old, men, women and even young children.
All dreams are mainly about the future and people's happiness. The priority in all these dreams is their future profession and the choice of a good spouse, with whom they will share the joys and sorrows of life.
In order for their dreams in the professional sector to succeed they are already working hard from an early age, studying endlessly for so many years, at elementary school and then high school and university. But in the emotional part of their life, even from small children they are watching, searching and looking anxiously until the appropriate spouse is found, with whom they will share the joys and sorrows of this life.

And while it seems that only we humans have dreams about the future and our happiness, there is someone else, apart from us and our parents, who has the most beautiful and most wonderful dreams for us, that you could imagine!
With obvious surprise and wonder, about who it is, a young man asked to learn it from the wise elder ascetic, who lives in the chapel of the Archangels, up there on the mountain.
-Apart from myself and my parents I cannot imagine, holy father, anyone else that loves me so much and really wants my personal happiness.
-And yet, my child, there is someone who loves you even more than your parents and wants you to be joyful and happy, not only in this life but for eternity.
-Please, don't keep me in suspense any longer. Tell me who it is that loves me so much and I do not know him?
-Neither you know it, nor most of the people. And yet, it is no one other than the One who gave you life itself.
-But, my beloved parents gave me life.
-We all think, my child, that we get our life only from our good parents. But the real truth is different. Our parents can only give us our mortal body, that after our death ends up in the soil. But only our God can give us our immortal soul. He takes it out from His heart and puts it into the body that our parents give us. That's why the real father and mother of our existence are not our parents who brought us into the world giving us our body, but God Himself who gave us our eternal soul. He is our true Creator and the true Mother and Father of our lives. That's why He is not just our God, but God our Father. Isn't it a great honour that the Creator King of the world is the Mother and Father of our lives?
-Now I understand holy father, why you call me a prince of God.
-You, my child, but all people, are princes of God, because our sweet God the Father is the king of the world. No other creature on this earth is as precious as we humans are, as only man and nothing else in His creation is made in His own image. As His own children, we are His joy and love. If an earthly parent has so much joy and happiness for his children, you cannot imagine how much joy and how much happiness our sweet God Father has for us. We, mankind, are the joy of His heart, which is why, like an earthly father has the most sweet and beautiful dreams for his child, so our heavenly Father has the most beautiful dreams for our eternal happiness.
-What are God's dreams for us, holy father?
-There are many, my child. Because man is made up of two parts, i.e. his body and his soul, our Creator's dreams concern both our body and our soul. But all these things have as an ultimate goal, to fulfill His most beautiful dream, which explains why He created us.
-And what is that?
-To find ourselves one day all together in His wonderful heavenly kingdom, in Heaven, along with the holy angels, and rejoice with eternal joy and happiness there. But to be worthy of this great destination, He is asking us to live on earth according to His divine Will.
-What is His Will?
-To live like His own princes, because He is our king. That is, with spiritual courtesy, love and kindness to all our fellowmen. In order to achieve all these things, He left us a precious infallible guide and with its wise advice and suggestions we can climb the spiritual ladder, which will bring us safely into His divine embrace.
-What is this valuable guide, holy father?
-It is my child, the Holy Bible, the Old and the New Testament. God's spirit speaks through it and teaches us about the right way we should live, if we all want to be in Heaven one day and live infinite joy and happiness eternally in the arms of our Father God. In this holy book, and especially in the holy Gospel, you will see written down all the dreams that our sweet King has for us. You will learn how much our heavenly Father loves and adores us. You will know the wonderful teaching of His love, with which each of us can become a worthy prince of our heavenly King. Therein, however, you will see something else that will move your noble soul. You will see what tortures and tribulations our God Himself endured for you, for me and for all the world, so our heavenly Father's dreams come true. As an earthly father does everything to make his child happy, so our heavenly God the Father does everything to liberate every wounded child from the clutches and bondages of Satan and then to lead him to joy and happiness in His paternal embrace. I could say, my child, that the Holy Bible is not only the book of His commandments, but also the book of His dreams, because in it are described all those things He wants to give us, if we accept His divine invitation to become His earthly angels. Do you really want to be His earthly angel and live with spiritual courtesy, love and kindness, as the princes of the heavenly King should live?
-I would like it very much, holy father, and I would ask, if it's possible, if you yourself would help me with this. I would like you to teach me, as a teacher to a small pupil, how to begin and what I should do to keep this desire alive within me.
-Whenever, my child, you need me I will always be next to you, as your spiritual father and mentor. I will help you as much as I can, and as you said, as your spiritual teacher I will slowly teach you all the lessons from kindergarten, primary school and then high school, which will help you become a blessed earthly angel of our heavenly King. I ask you first to be a simple and humble child. With your childish simplicity, you will charm the motherly heart of your heavenly Father and with your humility, you will allow the grace of the Holy Spirit to indelibly engrave in your childish sweet heart the most beautiful and melodic hymns of heavenly love.  I would also like you to start reading the Gospel of our Christ every day, to learn how to fight bravely against your passions and your weaknesses, and how to keep the divine love for God your Father in your heart. Whenever you have any questions or difficulties in understanding you must tell me, so with the help of God, I will help you to resolve it. While a child until adulthood is learning how to survive by himself and needs the help of his beloved parents; it is the same in spiritual life, until you learn how to fight your passions and to handle God's commandments with love and humility, the presence, advice and blessings of your spiritual father are necessary. I, my child will be here, close to you, to help you learn and live the most beautiful dreams that our heavenly Father has for you. So you may begin with my blessing!
-Thank you, my holy father!

Printfriendly